How to Reactivate Temporarily Banned WhatsApp Accounts
It's no more news that Whatsapp, a free cross-platform instant messaging app owned by Facebook, has already been announced to temporarily ban third-party users such as WhatsApp plus, GB WhatsApp, and other related WhatsApp mods.
WhatsApp does not deliberately ban users. What's banning users when it detects any policy violation you have agreed on before creating your account. We have stated in this post how to reactivate temporarily banned WhatsApp account some Whatsapp policy violations.
Reason Why Whatsapp Block or Suspend Your Account
- You have shared too many messages with many contacts in a short time. When you use the WhatsApp shear button many times on a single message, WhatsApp sees that particular message as spam which is highly prohibited. Such a message might provoke some contacts, making them report such a message as spam.
- You have installed a third-party WhatsApp application. WhatsApp might temporarily ban your account if you are using Whatsapp that is not developed by Whatsapp developers such as GB WhatsApp, WhatsApp plus e.t.c.
- Many users blocked you in a short period.
- You have created groups and added people that do not save your contact.
- Sending rumors, malicious links, unlawful, threatening, harassing, discriminative, racist, obscene, and libelous messages can also lead to WhatsApp Ban.
- Violation of WhatsApp terms and conditions. If you violate WhatsApp terms and conditions stated on their websites, WhatsApp can suspend your accounts.
How to Know If Whatsapp Has to Block Your Contacts or Suspend Your Account
if you violate any rule stated above, you know your WhatsApp account is liable to be blocked. You might receive a message saying, "Your phone number +1234567899 is temporarily banned from WhatsApp. Contact Support ". OR you might just see an action related to the screenshot below. ↓↓
Any time you see a message like this, know this WhatsApp has temporarily banned your account.
How to Reactivate Temporarily Banned WhatsApp Account
Reactivation of temporarily banned WhatsApp is relatively easy. Just follow the simple steps below ↓↓
- First of all, you need to read and understand the terms & conditions. Most times, most of us neglect the terms and conditions guiding a particular application which is entirely wrong. Reading the terms and conditions guiding an application really helps a lot from violating its rules.
- If you are using third-party apps such as GB Whatsapp, Whatsapp plus, and other related WhatsApp mods, try uninstalling the app and migrating to the original WhatsApp app.
- Delete group chats and private chats of users that haven't saved your number, or you can ask them to keep your contact.
You can wait for 48 to 72 hrs for your account to be reactivated, though the time of the account reactivation might vary.
You can also Whatsapp contact support to lodge your complaint.
Shear and Comment Below ❤❤❤
Join us on the Telegram channel to get the latest cheats