How to Download Reddit Videos on Android, iOS, Windows and Mac
Reddit is a popular platform that contains social forums and discussion topics for people to share news and information or comment on other people's posts. While using Reddit, you may find some videos that can be downloaded for future use. By default, Reddit does not have a built-in option to save videos. So how do you download them? Do not worry. We'll show you the steps to download Reddit Videos on different platforms.
How to download videos from Reddit on Android?
- Open the Play Store and install the Tumblr Reddit video downloader.
- Now open the Reddit app and navigate to the video you want to download.
- Click on the Share icon located below the respective video.
- Select the copy icon to copy the video URL.
- Open the Tumblr Reddit video downloader and paste the URL in the required field.
- Click Search.
- Click on the Download icon you find in the lower right corner.
- Now you can download the respective video in different quality.
How to download Reddit videos on iPhone / iPad?
Unlike Android, you can't find a third-party downloader to save Reddit videos on iPhone or iPad. But we have a solution;
- Open the Reddit app and navigate to the video you want to store.
- Click on the Share menu located below the video and select Copy Link.
- Open Safari browser and visit ripsave.com
- Paste the URL in the required file and click Download.
- Select the video resolution and press and hold the respective Download button.
- Select Download Linked File.
- After downloading the video, click the Download icon to open the downloaded videos.
- Select the Reddit video you downloaded.
- Click on the Load icon and select Save Video.
- Now you can see the downloaded videos in the Photos app.
How to download videos from Reddit on Windows and Mac?
- Open a web browser on your PC and visit reddit.com.
- Navigate to the video you want to download.
- Click Share and select Copy Link.
- Open viddit.red in a new tab and paste the video URL into Reddit.
- Select Download to save the video.