How to Download Alight Motion on PC 2022
Alight Motion is a video editing and Motion design software for Android devices. Alight Motion is considered one of the best video editing applications for Android devices because it combines visual effects, Motion Design, keyframe animation, vector graphics, color adjustment, and lots more.
With plenty of unique features available for you to try out, creating a professional-looking video will be incredibly easy for you with this app. For example, you can add transmissions to combine clips and effects or the image's color. And for the output, Alight Motion can export MP4 videos, PNG sequences, and GIF animation.
Alight Motion has a free version with basic features that include a watermark for every video. It also has Items for in-app purchases that cost from $1.99 to $35.88 each.
Alight Motion is no doubt a recommendable video editing software for Android users. You will definitely enjoy using the app with tons of available features. Downloading Alight Motion on a PC will make this better because you will enjoy all its features on a big screen.
However, Alight Motion currently does not have a PC version. But there's a way out. We have put together this guide to help you download Alight Motion on a PC. Our aim here is to show you step by step guide to help you download Alight Motion on your PC. You don't want to miss this.
How to Download And Install Alight Motion on a PC
You will need an Android emulator to get the PC version of Alight Motion. You can do this in two ways which include:
- Installing Alight Motion on PC using BlueStacks, and
- Installing Alight Motion on PC using NoxPlayer
Installing Alight Motion on PC using BlueStacks
To know if Bluestacks is compatible with your computer, these are the minimum requirement you will need:
- Support for Microsoft Windows 7 and higher
- The most recent graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset maker.
- Free Disk Space on HDD: 5 GB
- There are CPUs from Intel or AMD.
- On your PC, you must have administrative rights.
- RAM: Your computer must have a minimum of 2GB of RAM.
Then, if you meet the following requirements, you can download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double-click the downloaded file to install the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC.
- It will then launch a setup wizard. Make sure to follow through with the on-screen instructions. Your installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once installed, click on the BlueStacks icon to launch the Emulator.
- Navigate to your Google Play Store to install Alight Motion.
- Wait for it to install. After successfully installing it, launch Alight Motion from the BlueStacks home screen.
Installing Alight Motion on PC using NoxPlayer
- First off, download the NoxPlayer Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac)
- Install the NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC
- Open the NoxPlayer Android Emulator. Then, navigate to the play store to download the Alight Motion video editing app.
- After installing, click on the Alight Motion app from the NoxPlayer Emulator home screen.
That way, you have successfully downloaded Alight Motion on your PC.