Netflix.com/clearcookies - How to Delete Netflix Cookies
We've shared a step-by-step guide on clearing Netflix.com cookies using the Netflix.com/clearcookies URL in the article. Also included on this page is how to delete cookies on browsers like Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. So, sit back and continue reading.
It is not news that Netflix is the most popular streaming platform, with over 214 million users worldwide. The platform host thousands of movies, shows, and dramas of different genres. Whether it is action, romance, Sci-fi, horror, comedy, or documentary, all are available on Netflix to entertain its users.
Furthermore, Netflix is available on the web and app platforms. You can access NetFlix content on Netflix.com, the web platform, or install the android app on google play and the ios app from Apple Store. The Netflix.com website is an excellent place to stream shows and movies. You can access the website on your smartphone and PC without hassle if you have an internet connection, whether through WiFi or Mobile Data.
You might be asking yourself the following question. What are Netflix Cookies or HTTP cookies? Cookies are files generated by the websites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information.
However, Netflix often saves users' cookies and data for different purposes, including tailoring content based on users' past activities. But if you which to clear the cookies, follow the steps below.
How to Delete Netflix Cookies
Follow the simple steps below to clear Netflix Cookies on their website.
- Open your browser
- Then, visit netflix.com/clearcookies
- You will be redirected to the NetFlix website homepage, and the cookies and cache will be cleared automatically as soon as you're redirected.
Note: The moment you clear the cookies, you will be signed out of your account!
How to Clear Netflix Cookies on iPhone/iPad
- From your iPhone/iPad home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down until you reach the Netflix option.
- This will show you options for the Netflix app.
- Toggle the Reset button. This will erase the saved data and cache for Netflix on your iPhone/iPad.
Clear Cookies in Browsers
Follow the simple steps below to clear cookies in popular browsers.
In Chrome (PC)
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer.
- Then click on the three dots at the top right corner.
- Next, click on More Tool, then select Clear browsing data.
- Now, select the time range and check Cookies and other site data.
- Then click on Clear data.
In the Chrome Android app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app Chrome.
- At the top right, tap More More.
- Tap History and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. For example, to delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
In Edge Browser
- Open Microsoft Edge and select Settings and more ➢ Settings ➢ Privacy, search, and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Under Time range, choose a time range.
- Select Cookies and other site data, and then select Clear now.
In Firebox Browser
- Click the menu button Fx89menuButton and select Settings.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the Clear Data… button. The Clear Data dialog will appear.
- Cookies and Site Data (to remove login status and site preferences) and Cached Web Content (to remove stored images, scripts, and other cached content) should be check marked.
- Click Clare
- Click Tools, and select Delete Browsing History….
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click Delete